50 Marketing offers training through our Learning Academy to help you update and maintain your CMS-enabled website.
Learn how to edit, update, and improve your website with ease.
"Thank you for the website training you provided Josh and I last week. It was very
informative and we were able to make all the changes we needed to.
Training classes are designed to assist you or your organization's employees with training that will make
managing and updating your website content worry-free.
Website Training Schedule
Learn more about your Content Management System with classes designed to help you progress with more skills to manage your marketing message across your website.
Register Today, Call:
Basic Content Management Training
This 45 minute class is a basic introduction to the Word Press administration panel.
Learn how to log in, retrieve passwords, and navigate the CMS
This class will train the user on basic editing functions including text, image, and content management.
Learn how to manage links, pdf's, and how to create pages through this in depth course.
This capstone class ties all 4 prior classes together as well as adds some finishing skills to make sure you are ready to manage your information and website content.
Pay as you go
- Perfect for startups.
- Control costs by purchasing 1 class at a time.
The Complete Course
- Price is per person.
- Includes all classes, levels 1-4.
- Certificate course completion demonstrates proficiency.
- Empower your team: enable them to do the vast majority of day-to-day edits and additions to your website.
- Custom training is for the client that has specific needs not covered by the standard 4 classes.
- Custom training may require the four standard classes or a combination of them as a prerequisite.
Advanced Topics: Beyond Level 4
The classes shown below are not included in the Basic Content Management Training,
and are available for clients that wish to take their competency to the next level.
Word Press Widgetized Home Page training
Learn more about the fundamentals of WordPress Home page widgets and how to use these to enhance your website. This class is priced at $150 per person per class.
This 2 hour SEO introduction will discuss topics necessary for creating new content and ensuring that on-site SEO issues are addressed. This class is priced at $300 per person per class.
Video, Social Media, and other advanced integrations
This 45 minute training session will familiarize the user with adding advanced content. This class is priced at $300 per person per class.
Custom Training is available for clients on their specific website and its system. Bulk discounts are available for multiple seat training sessions. Typical pricing for custom classes is $250 per person per hour, but must be quoted.
50 Marketing: Compare Us to Others
Stop wasting half of your advertising & marketing expenditure! When you compare us to other agencies, you'll see why our clients rate us so highly.
4.9 Out of 5-Star Client Satisfaction Rating
Large National Agency
- You are just another number
- Ridgid process designed for their own profit
- Call center personnel
- Impersonal "assembly line" type-service
- Results: cookie cutter results.
- Focused on growing your business
- Step-by-step process
- Dedicated team of professionals
- We work with you one-on-one
- Results: Increase your traffic, sales, and profits
- focused on staying afloat
- chaotic, no process
- one-person show, spread too thin
- Too many clients to handle
- Results: frustration, wasted time & money